Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One very cute ad ............

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.


SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....



Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society.


Have a GREAT day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I would continue to watch. It should pass to your north... You are only drawn into the thunderstorm line (the brown line), unless you are western KY/TN... then you could get some severe... Current outlook. Tomorrow's outlook. Looks like rain, rain and more rain for you. Be safe. Just listen to the song... you'll be good. Casting Crowns have some great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet, BJ... Great idea to get someone to adopt a pet... Hope he got a good owner.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dew! This morning at 6:22am, we got one big huge boom of thunder that sat us both up in bed! That was the leading edge of first system coming through. It rained for an hour or so, and the rest of today has beencloudy, but right now the sun is out. Hubby just told me we got 1" of rain with it! Seems like allot but we have had drought for three years and I'm praying for all the rain we get. Thanks for the 'heads up'. You are a DEAR! Yes - I love the song.

    ReplyDelete