Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life in the slow lane

Well after all this time, I did it! Created my blog. I have opinions, likes & dislikes. They aren't important in the whole scheme of things, but they matter. I have read many other blogs now, and some are just like mine will probably be. I don't have a job to dwell on, as I'm lucky. I have raised the kids and turned them loose. I have a couple of things I enjoy doing and will share them here. I like photography and cooking, reading, animals, birds, current events, politics, gardening & my computer. I like to watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Nancy Grace, Greta, Lou Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity. Fox News or talk radio are always on! Since August 08, I've become way too interested in the Caylee Anthony case, and have never witnessed anything like it in my life. But for now, life in the slow lane is good. Very, very good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi BJ, Welcome to the world of blogging. I noticed that you added me as a follower. That's great!! I may have missed a comment on one of my blogs. If I did, I'm sorry.. If I can be of any help as you get started, just ask!!!! And--come and visit my blog anytime!!! My hubby and I are HUGE Fox News people!! Where are you?
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I'm late, but figuring this out backasswards and slowly! I'm in White House, right near where your in-laws live in Hendersonville. I'm the next to last exit on N I-65. Out in the country to some - not far enough out for me. I did finally get a picture to post. Do you ever have trouble posting your's? Loved your pictures yesterday (Sat) of the birds. Thanks Betsy for the hand of friendship and help. I was hoping a blog would be this way! You are good!
    (((BETSY)))
    Bj

    ReplyDelete