Monday, February 9, 2009

Casey Anthony's statement on memorial for Caylee

I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.
I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them. As for me - I'm happy & fine, even though I'm still locked up. Jose is something else, and I'm sharing a picture of us, taken at his office, where I used to spend 10 hours alone with him,
"studying the law", for my case. (wink, wink, buck toothed snort)

No comments:

Post a Comment